Update added by user Sep 06, 2011
I just want to let everyone know that I called this company weekly and always sent all required documents via fax and mail and every single time they would lie about not receiving the documents.Then once they did receive the documents they said I passed the deadline and I\'d have to start all over again.
I\'m really exhausted by the efforts but I keep trying. I had no idea this many people are having these kinds of issues and I\'m starting to think we need to lawyer up and file a law suit against these banks and mortgage companies. I don\'t even know how these people sleep at night that work for them. Every time I\'d get discusted that they didn\'t receive the info they would ask me if I\'d like to sign the propert over for short sale.
They didn\'t even seem to care.
I can tell you I\'m in this place till next Spring because of my kids in school but if they don\'t help get this ship back on tract I\'m done with a big fat bankruptcy and I\'ll start over.I can at least say I tried.
Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2011
I had some health issues last fall and had to have two major surgeries. One in November before the holidays and one in January. I also have three kids and a rising interest rate. I found it hard to pay my mortgage while off but did. It was generally late so of course they tacked the fee's on and in Feb. 2011 I made a payment while off work recovering and in March it didn't refelct the payment.
It showed the payment on my bank statement and I called them and they basically said I never made the payment and repeatedly said I was lying and asked me to fax over the statement I faxed this thing so many times I was about to just pack up and move out but I finally got crazy on the phone and asked for a supervisor and he eventually corrected it but not the late fee's and the credit report where they claimed I didn't pay. This took from Feb. till May. Then since my mortgage was about tripple and I had all these medical problems and medical bills to pay I applied for the making homes affordable program.
Let me tell you this was the biggest bunch of fraud I've ever seen in all my 34 years. I faxed this paperwork and mailed over a dozen times from May till August and everytime something was always missing so they said. I finally got a lady to give me her e-mail address and they couldn't except it from her because she wasn't assigned to my case. So now they say I've passed the deadline even though they have all the documents now. They said I may qaulify for a regular modification which will still suck as they always include escrow and in it they require insurance of their choice and the payment will not be lowered by much I'm sure.
My house payment was 415.00 when I bought it through my home town bank and then refinanced it and borrowed 5,000 to pay off some bills and now my payment is 840.00 a month. Can you imagine and it just keeps climbing. I'm thinking of getting a lawyer and filing a suit. Why can't we since the Govt. is?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Ordered what appeared to be a gorgeous dress from this site. Unfortunately what I received bore no resemblance to the picture on their website. It can only be described as..."
- "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..."
- "When i saw the commercial for it,i was Soo Excited about getting it, so i waited till a Friday & ordered it. But it was an hour& a half Before..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."