Update added by user Sep 06, 2011
I just want to let everyone know that I called this company weekly and always sent all required documents via fax and mail and every single time they would lie about not receiving the documents.Then once they did receive the documents they said I passed the deadline and I\'d have to start all over again.
I\'m really exhausted by the efforts but I keep trying. I had no idea this many people are having these kinds of issues and I\'m starting to think we need to lawyer up and file a law suit against these banks and mortgage companies. I don\'t even know how these people sleep at night that work for them. Every time I\'d get discusted that they didn\'t receive the info they would ask me if I\'d like to sign the propert over for short sale.
They didn\'t even seem to care.
I can tell you I\'m in this place till next Spring because of my kids in school but if they don\'t help get this ship back on tract I\'m done with a big fat bankruptcy and I\'ll start over.I can at least say I tried.
Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2011
I had some health issues last fall and had to have two major surgeries. One in November before the holidays and one in January. I also have three kids and a rising interest rate. I found it hard to pay my mortgage while off but did. It was generally late so of course they tacked the fee's on and in Feb. 2011 I made a payment while off work recovering and in March it didn't refelct the payment.
It showed the payment on my bank statement and I called them and they basically said I never made the payment and repeatedly said I was lying and asked me to fax over the statement I faxed this thing so many times I was about to just pack up and move out but I finally got crazy on the phone and asked for a supervisor and he eventually corrected it but not the late fee's and the credit report where they claimed I didn't pay. This took from Feb. till May. Then since my mortgage was about tripple and I had all these medical problems and medical bills to pay I applied for the making homes affordable program.
Let me tell you this was the biggest bunch of fraud I've ever seen in all my 34 years. I faxed this paperwork and mailed over a dozen times from May till August and everytime something was always missing so they said. I finally got a lady to give me her e-mail address and they couldn't except it from her because she wasn't assigned to my case. So now they say I've passed the deadline even though they have all the documents now. They said I may qaulify for a regular modification which will still suck as they always include escrow and in it they require insurance of their choice and the payment will not be lowered by much I'm sure.
My house payment was 415.00 when I bought it through my home town bank and then refinanced it and borrowed 5,000 to pay off some bills and now my payment is 840.00 a month. Can you imagine and it just keeps climbing. I'm thinking of getting a lawyer and filing a suit. Why can't we since the Govt. is?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was an employee there and I have had man problems with pumps not stopping at the set amount I set them too. Among other things when that happens and..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fullerâ€™s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "We were so displeased with the being lied and deceived; the charges and service we received by Jax Auto Mart were criminal. The owner JOHN HEDQUIST came right out and..."
- "I have been shopping at Qoo10 for a long time and purchase a lot of items and even become a VIP member. One day, I received a wrong item and..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."