This company has just changed their name, again.It seems when they are in trouble the way out is to change their name.

Funny thing is their telephone and fax numbers are the same. My problem with them is fees not even listed. By law, they must disclose ALL fees. Secondly, they have sent someone to check up on our property.

The first time, my husband, just diagnosed with cancer was outside and this individual drove by our property and yelled out his window "(my name) you need to call your bank, you need to call AHMSI". On 5.28.12 (Memorial Day) this individual came to our house, put an unclean envelope, unsealed with a scrap of paper inside which read contact immediately 1.888.275.2648. On this scrap of paper no date or no name of the individual. He called six times and hung up when we did not answer.

The nasty envelope was left in our outside door. AHMSI charges us for this w/o/knowing. I faxed the company last year a cease and desist letter stating, "No telephone calls, only contact me in writing until further notice". By law if they do not abide you can file charges against them.

You also need to contact the BBB.Better Business Bureau.

Had an Experience with AHMSI?

Comments

6 years worth of fighting - non-documented escrow claim by them - also, they don't recognize property tax deferral law in Texas - years ago I met Ross and immediately walked out of the meeting - these people need a serious class action suit.

EMail sceps21@gmail.com

TO REVIEW # 322040 AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS INTERESTED...WE ARE IN FEDERAL COURT RIGHT NOW!

WE NEED AFFIDAVITS TO CONTINUE OUR FIGHT!!! TRYING TO SHUT THEM DOWN! PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. NOT A JOKE!

NOT A SCAM! LAWYERS NAME IS DIANE ZELMER OUT OF Ft. LAUDERDALE, FL. THE MORE AMMUNITION WE HAVE THE BETTER IT IS FOR EVERYONE!

ALREADY FILED TO GET CLASS ACTION STARTED! PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL & WE WILL GO FROM THERE! PLEASE HELP US TO LET THESE BANKS KNOW WE ARE DONE WITH THEIR B.S.! HARASSED ME TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE 2X'S!

HAD TO MOVE OUT OF STATE TO GET AWAY FROM THEIR HARASSMENT!PLEASE HELP!

to P & A BIRSTER New York, New York, United States #580131

I just received my insurance check from Kemper for about $26K to repair roof, driveway, stucco, electric work act....The check is made out to Homeward Residential (AHMSI) as well as my wife and I.They are releasing the check in 1/3 increments and want to send an Inspector out and then release the checks to the contractors in their name.

Also want my contractors to sign affadavits and IRS paperwork!!!! My contractors are NO WAY gonna sign this stuff.... They just want me to pay them. I am being held hostage here by Homeward residential!!!!

They want to escrow MY MONEY !!!!!

How can I get them to endorse the check and send it back to me so I can pay the contractors????Someone please help me..email is tmk65@msn.com

to P & A BIRSTER #590414

I need your email address,please.

kbverbatim@gmail.com