I was so frustrated about my monthly mortgage payments through AHMSI (American Home Mortgage Service, Inc), not just I have 8.75% and 12% interest rate but also customer service which located at India and they are really meant and rude which drives me nuts everytime I called to even asked simple questions, but now I am thanking AHMSI for approving my Loan using Obama's Hoem Affordable Plan, now my mortgage is only half from I used to pay.

I think they have great programs to help home owners and need to improves by training customer service more professional and more humble.

Had an Experience with AHMSI?

Comments

I have to say thank you to AHMSI, they restructered our loan so the new interest rate is 2%, they took what we owed them 20K, and added it back, still reducing my payment by $600 per month, they did a great job for us :)

congratulations with your modification.

about the india representative. next time ask to be xfer to US rep. they are required to do so.

Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more Forest River - Manufacturing/Installation Flaw - Rain Gutter Forest River "I just purchased a 2018 Forest River Wildwood Lodge. First with the good point, I love the layout, amenities and the look of the model inside and out. Apparently, according..." Read more Accurate Engines - Tony from sales is rude and a liar. Never returns calls. Accurate Engines "I ordered 5.4 long block. I also ordered a new oil pan another 80$ . Long story short got my motor after a month and a half of calling when..." Read more Do NOT purchase a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine.  IT WILL RUST! Maytag "My Bravos washing machine started slight rusting around the bleach dispenser shortly after we purchased it. I didn't think it would be a problem so I kept using it to..." Read more