I was so frustrated about my monthly mortgage payments through AHMSI (American Home Mortgage Service, Inc), not just I have 8.75% and 12% interest rate but also customer service which located at India and they are really meant and rude which drives me nuts everytime I called to even asked simple questions, but now I am thanking AHMSI for approving my Loan using Obama's Hoem Affordable Plan, now my mortgage is only half from I used to pay.

I think they have great programs to help home owners and need to improves by training customer service more professional and more humble.

Had an Experience with AHMSI?

Comments

I have to say thank you to AHMSI, they restructered our loan so the new interest rate is 2%, they took what we owed them 20K, and added it back, still reducing my payment by $600 per month, they did a great job for us :)

congratulations with your modification.

about the india representative. next time ask to be xfer to US rep. they are required to do so.

Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more